Is located in the central south of the island chain, occupying part of the main island to the southeast of the Great Sound. It is joined to Southampton Parish to the southwest and to Paget Parish in the northeast. As with most of Bermuda's parishes, it covers just over 2.3 square miles (about 6.0 km² or 1500 acres).
Natural features in Warwick include Warwick Long Bay Beach, Darrell's island and Hawkins island. The parish also contains Warwick Camp, the former rifle ranges of the Imperial military garrison, which is, today, the home of the Bermuda Regiment, and most of which doubles as parkland (and the territory of which includes Warwick Long Bay, Horseshoe Bay, and the smaller beaches between). Christ Church on Middle Road, Warwick is one of the world's oldest Presbyterian churches outside of Europe, founded in 1719.