This is the ideal location for the nature lover, or the person who wants to experience country living at its best! This traditional one bedroom Bermuda Cottage with living room and dining area, fireplace, ceiling fans, full kitchen, and full bath is situated in a quiet residential setting close to public transportation and offers several amenities. Set on .5 acre of well maintained property with only one additional unit on the property and a private back yard, it offers you full privacy and the opportunity to relax in the comfort of a home away from home.
Walk to the bus stop where you can travel west to visit Somerset Village or get a good dose of history at the Royal Naval Dockyard. Built in 1814 it was used as a strategic outpost for the British Royal Navy. You’ll find food and shopping and you can engage in water activity, encounter with marine mammals or displays of Bermudian crafts. You’ll find it all here!
You can embark on the fast ferry from Dockyard to vist the Capital city of Hamilton.
If you decided to take the bus from your accommodation in the opposite direction you can choose to swim at one of our famous South Shore Beaches, The most popular which brings visitors from all over the world - Horseshoe Bay.
If you prefer to rent a Moped we can make the arrangements for you.
Choose this Home Away from Home!
This home offers a wonderful accommodation for your Bermuda holiday as it is suitable for your short term visit.
· Steps away from Scotts Bay
· Walking distance to supermarkets, beauty salons Laundromat and local pharmacies
· Walking distance to Somerset Village with local pubs, bars and restaurants and beautiful Mangrove Bay
· Less than three miles away from the Royal Naval Dockyard, the Bermuda Maritime Museum, Bermuda Dolphin Quest, the Clock tower Mall, movie theatre, restaurants, boat tours, land tours, water sports, craft markets and other shopping and attractions
· Steps away from the public bus
· Walking distance to the Somerset public ferry
· Walking distance to Heydon Gardens, Fort Scaur
· Minutes from Somerset Bridge – the smallest draw bridge in the world and water sports
· Minutes away from the Old Bermuda Rail Way Nature Trail
· Steps away from the scenic West Side Road
· Minutes away from scenic Long Bay Nature Reserve and Long Bay Beach
· Minutes away from Bascomb’s farm where you can purchase fresh meat for the grill and other produce in season